Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

My favorite part of New Year's eve is to reflect on the past year. My word and goal for 2012 was "Create".  And I feel I did a lot of "Creating" this year. I started an Etsy shop to sell my handmade jewelry and even though I have only sold one item I am still proud of the accomplishment. Tiny Human and I completed several craft projects. I taught myself to crochet. And my biggest creative success is being on Let's Scrap Design team. And my scrapbook is proof of all the memories that have been created all year long.

Here is a list of my top 12 blog posts of 2012:
1. Toddler Finger Painting Project
2. Homemade Moose Costume
3. 2 Birds With 1 Stone(Layout)
4. Cinnamon Ornaments
5. 1st Contest Entry
6. Crochet Scarf
7. 1st Day Home
8. Creative Scrappers
9. DIY Finger Paints
10. Life is Grand With You
11. Dandelion Tote Tutorial
12. Dress for Success

I'm pleased that the list is almost 1/2 scrap booking related and 1/2 craft projects. I would like to thank my 7 followers for reading my posts and following Crafting and Scrapping! Wishing all of you a blessed and happy New Year.








No comments:

Post a Comment