Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let's Scrap 1-2-13

Happy New Year! This week's sketch from Let's Scrap is a fun one. It was a real challenge for me with the round photos and all of the embellishments. Not going to lie it took me a lot of time to get going with it. I would look at it curse, stomp my feet then walk away. I decided to just do the second page and make a 1 page layout. And overall am happy with how it turrned out and happy to step out of my comfort zone.


I've been wanting to do a father and son layout for quite some time now but my sweetheart hates getting his picture taken and there fore I haven't had any photos to work with. Turns out him and the Tiny Human had a photo shoot the other day while I was at work, and he was hiding the pictures on his phone. Good thing I'm snoopy ;) and found them.

The background paper is from The Paper Studio, Boys and their toys stack. Star die cuts and title are K&Company. And the gemstones are also from The Paper Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment