Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cinnamon Ornament Layout

I can't believe this will most likely be my last layout of 2012! Wow did the year fly by. The sketch I used is this week's from Let's Scrap. I liked how fun and simple it was. Perfect for Cinnamon Ornaments that the Tiny Human and I made. The pictures don't show the crazy frustration that comes with doing crafts with a toddler. But all in all we had a great time and provided excellent scrapping material.


The tree paper I've had in my stash for ever, not sure of the brand. The Christmas Polk-a-dot paper, red card stock and white card stock are from "The Paper Studio". The flower stickers are K&Company.

 The red present washi tape is Studio G. I found it in the $1 section of scrapping supplies at Wal-mart. This was the first time I've used washi tape and I'm hooked. The other DT members at Let's Scrap are always talking about it so I decided to give it a go.


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment