Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let's Scrap 12-19-12

Here is this week's sketch over at Let's Scrap. I'm really starting to enjoy card making so I was really excited about the sketch. And it being the holiday season there are lots of cards to me made.

The cream paper, holly leaves and the sentiment sticker are part of the awesome stuff I found at my local Dollar Store. The other papers are scraps from my stash.

You love the holly leaves and berries don't you ;) Me too!! I had to get creative to make the berries. Here is the secret: Use the eraser end of a pencil dabbed in red ink. Easy as pie and it looks great too.

I used Studio G brown glitter glue on the red strip of paper. You can never have enough sparkle! Thaks for stopping by and don't forget to come play along at Let's Scrap.


The inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment