Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lets Scrap 1-30-13


Here is this week's sketch from Let's Scrap.  I choose to do 2 big blocks of several small pictures. I made each block of pictures look like Christmas gifts by decorating the edges with washi tape and bows cut out from the Cricut. I also added some gem stones for a bit of sparkle. I traced around the lights with a silver and black pen just to add some depth. The envelope on contains journaling. I decorated it with washi tape and a gem stone.


My favorite thing about this layout is the holly leaves in the bottom corners. I was really excited for one last Christmas layout and a chance to use them again.
I inked red around the tan layer of the bow and silver along the patterned paper bow. I added a sparkle brad to the center. I added a piece of foam tape under each bow to raise it above the paper.
Thanks for taking a look! Head on over to Let's Scrap to play along with this week's sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Washi tape detail and the Christmas lights are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete