Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goals

I always make goals for myself for the new year. Last year it was just one word "Create". This year I have decided to make a list of goals and make a cute scrapbook journal to write them in and track my progress. I will post pictures of the journal as I get it done. Hopefully that will be this weekend :)

Here is my list of goals. I feel the more often I write them the more I am likely to stick to them. I made 5 categories with a few small goals in each one. Cheers to a successful 2013.

Scrapbooking:
  • Complete 100 layouts in 2013
  • Make 50 Cards in 2013
  • Be on another DT (hopefully another term at Let's Scrap)
Blogging:
  • 1-3 posts per week
  • Tutorial once a month
  • 1 Kid's craft a month
  • Gain more followers
Crafting/Jewelry
  • Make at least 1 piece of Jewelry a month.
  • Sell more items either on Etsy or Craft shows.
  • Learn more crochet patterns
Fitness:
  • Lose 5 lbs by May 1st.
  • Tone Tummy and thighs
  • Exercise 3 times a week
Personal:
  • Don't sweat the small stuff
  • Be positive
  • Pay of debts

No comments:

Post a Comment