Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1st snowman

My Mom gifted our family a "Snowman Kit" for Christmas. And last week the weather finally warmed up enough for us to go out and build a snowman. Out of all of our adventures outdoors Tiny Human enjoyed this one the most. He helped put on the buttons and then had to take a break to make a snow angel. Sadly our snowman only lasted a couple of days before he fell over. I can't wait to make another one!

The current DT challenge at Let's Scrap is to make your layout monochromatic with a splash of color. I rarely do anything monochromatic so I had to give this challenge a go. I choose to use several patterns of grey paper ( I'm not sure what brand), then matted 2 photos with orange. Normally I wouldn't use orange in a snow layout but I thought it would be fun since Tiny Human's hat is orange.









 
I added some journaling above the title and added the date in the center of the snowflake. If you haven't yet please come check out Let's Scrap and play along with the challenges and weekly sketches. Thanks for stopping by have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment