Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Let's Scrap 4/10/13

It's the final reveal for my DT term at Let's Scrap.It has been a great term and I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing and talented women. I'm sad to see the term come to end. This layout is one of the more simple layouts I have done. I chose to use soft earth tone colors on this page.

Here is the sketch. Debby did a fabulous job and I'm sure I will be using it again.

This time of year the weather is very finicky. Literally snows one day and is warm and sunshine the next. The pictures were taken last week while Tiny Human and I were enjoying one of the first sunny days of spring. It was still a bit chilly do to the wind so we still had to wear our knit hats. For my layout I used the left side of the sketch.

 
I started with a piece of pale yellow card stock then using the negative of a leaf boarder cut out chalked the leaves on to the page. Next I embossed a sheet of white card stock with the floral pattern using the cuttle bug. I cut the sheet into 1 inch pieces and chalked various shades of orange. The pictures are mounted on a soft green colored card stock. I added a few green and brown gemstones around the largest photo for a bit of shine. I wanted this layout to capture a few moments of everyday life. Thanks for taking a look have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment