Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby Card Cuteness

Seems like everyone is preggo these days. Not going to lie makes me want a baby like crazy!! I turned my fever into creative genius and made some adorable cards shaped like baby onesies. I welded 2 of the onesie shapes together near the shoulders using the circut craft room. I then cut out a slightly smaller onesie to layer on top. So cute and very easy to customize. I tried to make 1 gender neutral, 1 boy and 1 girl.


I started by embossing the single onesie piece with the Cuttle Bug. Then I added the embellishments to the center. Using a marker I made stitches along the neck, arms and leg holes. The teddy bear is from a Colorblok set I had. The circles I cut out using the Cricut. I added brads to look like snaps. This is my gender neutral card.
 
For the girl card I embossed it using the flower folder that came with my Cuttle Bug. Then attached the ribbon along the middle and both sleeves. I used pink ink all over the card and ribbon. The middle section is decorated with baby themed stickers.
 


 
The last card is for a boy. Once again used the cream card stock and embossed with the Swiss dots folder from Cuttle Bug. Ribbon and faux stitching along the neck, arm and leg openings. The bird and heart embellishments are from K&Company. I just can't get over how cute the brads are as snaps.
 
 
Here is the inside view of all of the cards. Not sure what brand the stamp is, it was part of a bunch of goodies I bought from my local $ store. I can't wait to make more of these adorable cards. I have a lot of baby themed embellishments in my stash to use up.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment