Friday, October 12, 2012

Tech Problems

Happy Friday Friends!

I'm currently without my lap top which has all of my photos for scrapping and basically my life :(
Hopefully I will have it back next week and I can get rolling. I'm super behind in Let's Scrap October load challenge. I did make 2 Halloween cards for my sisters but that's about it. Plus I have some DT applications to get done.  I'm going to apply to Sketches in Thyme and Sketchabilities for the next term Design Teams. Fingers crossed that I make it!

This weekend the boys are headed to Montana to spend some time with family. I'm most looking forward to do some canning and learn to make salsa with Grams. I'm hoping to get some good pictures to scrap. Plus the little guy will enjoy getting to see all of live stock they have and hopefully that will give way to more photo opportunities.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment