Monday, October 22, 2012

Stamping up a card

Mother Nature decided to crash my planned scrap day with Jen on Thursday. But thanks to Skype we were able to still get each others much needed opinions :) And with this card I definitely needed a second opinion. The sketch is from Lets Scrap.

 
 I recently got this cute stamp set from Studio G. I instantly fell in love with the Halloween paisley, honestly its the cutest thing ever. Jen gave me the idea of creating my own patterned paper with the set. I used an alphabet set also from Studio G for the lettering. On the front of the card I drew over the stamping with a silver pen.

This card is for my friend's son that turns 1 on Halloween. I never know what to get other people's kids so I made the pocket for a gift card. I had to use that cute stamp one more time! The candy corn and the pumpkin embellishment are both from The Paper Studio. Thanks for taking a look have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment