Friday, October 19, 2012

Sketch With Color DT Application

I just found another challenge blog and how exciting that they are accepting applications for a DT! You can check out the details at Sketch With Color. You have until the 25th if you want to apply.

This post is my application to the Team. I will show you my take on their sketch plus two of my best recent layouts.

Here is the sketch they provided.

 


And this is my take on the sketch. I like the banners and borders along the photo. I inked around the circles and the pennants with black Studio G ink. I used orange Studio G glitter glue on the circle in the top corner and copper Studio G glitter glue on the sticks of the pennants.


Here are my other layouts that I chose to display my style and skills. I'm so lucky to have a fun subject to scrap.
Title, picture boarder and journal tag all have inked edges. Hand stiched boarder in the center of the page.

Brads and buttons add depth to star cut outs.





2 comments:

  1. I love your newest layout! Did you just do that one today? Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, it went pretty quick too. Thats what I worked on after I asked you to skype :)

    ReplyDelete