Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Card - the not so sweet version

Hello fellow crafters,

I'm so excited to share my latest creation with you! I made a card for my Sweetie yesterday. He really isn't the romantic type so your average Valentines Day card just wouldn't work. I went for a laugh and a bit of vulgarity.

Front of the Card
I used a  heart shaped stencil and applied red chalk with a cotton ball. It gave the heart a soft airy feel. The hammer I cut out using the "Boys will be Boys" cricut cartridge. The nails I hand drew using a silver pen and then outlined using a black marker.

Inside of the card
I embossed the edges with a circle pattern then used a cotton ball and blue chalk to color around the boarder. The font is also from the cartridge. My sweetie laughed and shook his head at me :) Overall I think he liked it as much as his heart shaped french toast. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment