Monday, November 19, 2012

Let's Scrap DT application

I love Let's Scrap. It's a great site not only to find 2 page sketches but also a community of scrappers to share your work with. I was really excited to see that they are looking for they are looking for term Design Team. I have applied to several other DT's in the last couple of months and have decided this will be my final application for awhile. So my fingers are crossed and hope that I make the team :)
A close up view of the first page
Close up view of page 2
The stickers I have had in my stash for awhile now. And the ribbon was part of a prize I won from Scrappin' ..... Expect the Unexpected. I don't remember what brand it was.


I made the title using Cricut Craft room and the weld feature to make the phrase all one piece. It took a lot of trial and error and several curse words but I'm happy with how it turned out. I thought the bat sticker was a great addition to the page since we carved a bat on our pumpkin.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment