Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trick or Treat

I was very productive yesturday during tiny human's nap time. I put away his summer clothes got out all of the next size clothes out of the basement and most importantly made a cute Halloween card. Halloween is my most favorite holiday of all time so of course I got sucked into looking through the bins of $1 Halloween stuff at Joann's on Saturday. I did manage to find 2 sets of 3 mini stamps and a mini acrylic block. I'm very new to stamping so I was pretty excited to try them out. I used this week's sketch from Let's Scrap.


Here is my card. The stamps are the Inkadinkado brand.

All the papers were pieces from my stash.
 

Inside view: I used same pattern paper from the front and the bat stamp.

 

I can't wait to make more Halloween goodies! Be sure to check back the second Tuesday in October for a fun Halloween tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment