Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peas in a Pod

Spending the time with my lil man is the high light of my life. And because mommy takes a lot of pictures he loves to ham it up in front of the camera. This layout is from one of our mini photo shoots at home. The sketch I used is #15 from Sketch Savvy.  I choose fun colorful papers to accent the sepia toned photos.


 
The title was made using the Cricut Classic Font cartridge and the peas are from the Savory cartridge.
I tried some paper tearing on some of the strips just to add a distressed feel.
Don't mind the wet glue spot :) Things got messy today.



I added a little doodle around this picture. Love glitter pens.


The heart stickers are from Paper Expressions. Ive had them in my stash for quite some time.


The quote on this page says, " For you see each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."  I thought it was very fitting for a mother's love. I don't have a cartridge that makes banners so I had to get creative and make my own for behind the quote. I'm not sure why I didn't take pictures of each individual page.
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment