Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunshine and Smiles

Fall is upon us! And as much as I love crunchy leaves under my shoes I'm going to miss the fun days of summer sun. This layout captures just that. Tyler loves to play outside and thanks to Grandpa and Grandma we got to play pool side. The sketch I used is from Let's Scrap and the 9-5-12 weekly challenge. Im always on the look out for fun challenge blogs and just came across Color Me Scrappy the other day. And just happens this bright colored layout fits along with the current challenge you can see here.


When I came across these papers in my stash I knew it they were a perfect fit and scream summer. You can't see it so well in this picture but the bottom strip actually resembles waves. Once again I used the Cricut Classic font cartridge for the sun and title.
 
 
The circles along the bottom I cut out from the same patterned paper that I used for the top section. I used a glitter gold pen to trace around the sun to add some dimension.
 
 
Thanks for checking out my blog come back again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment