Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lets Scrap 3-27-13

I can't believe how quickly this DT term has gone. This is my last official layout of the term. Although we will be staying on the next couple of weeks until the new team is settled in.

 



This week's sketch is perfect for capturing holidays and events because of the amount of small photos. I used it for this years Valentines Day. I had a lot of fun making heart shaped food and goodies for my family.


 
I used black card stock for the main background for the layout. On top of that I layered white card stock that I stamped red hearts and pink lines. I used a left over toilet paper roll and Studio G ink to create the design. I thought the sheer burgundy ribbon framed the stamped card stock perfectly.


The monkey cut out and title were cut on the Cricut using the create a critter 2 cartridge. I used the monkey and gray paper to add a little masculinity to the layout. The woven squares I made using Eniko's tutorial #33 over at Let's Scrap.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see your layout this week in the Gallery.





No comments:

Post a Comment