Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's Scrap 3-13-13

It's Wednesday and time to reveal the latest sketch from Let's Scrap. This might be one of my favorite sketches from this DT term. It worked perfectly for the pictures from a recent trip to visit my mom and step dad. Tiny Human loved spending time with his Nana and Grandpa.Grandpa was a good sport and spent a lot of time coloring with him. Plus they have all kinds of fun toys to play with.


I flipped the 4X6 photo to be horizontal. All of the papers are Colorbok, that I picked up at Wal-mart. The red ribbon along the bottom strip is from my stash. The sunflower stickers and quotes were given to me from my mom, she had duplicates. I love that we share the love of scrapbooking, because it often means I get her left overs.

I wanted to keep the colors simple and neutral. I settled on using red,tan and brown. The title is from the Cricut Basic Font cartridge. The quote around the sunflower says, " Happiness is meant to be shared." The photo is matted with red and tan card stock.


For some reason my camera didn't get much love during the trip. I only had a few pictures to use. For the second page instead of several small photos I used 3 larger photos and strips of red card stock. The photos are matted on tan card stock.  The quote says, " A special heartfelt memory meant to last for ages, will always become new again when found within these pages."

Thanks for checking out this layout. Hope you come play along with us at Let's Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment