Friday, August 10, 2012

Back in the Scrapping Saddle

After months of dealing with printer issues and having picture less layouts Ive been in overdrive the last couple of weeks. And am proud to say I have finally finished scrapping my son's 1st year. Even if it did take me almost a year and a half to do.Over the next week I will be sharing my latest creations. Without further ado here are some of my completed layouts!

Pumpkin Patch 2011



This layout was from Lets Scrap 12-30-09. I was such a fun day can't wait to do it again this year. 



Halloween 2011
Ive had this Halloween paper for a very long time in my stash. Celebrating my little guy's 1st Halloween seemed like a perfect time to use it. The sketch was from a site called Sketchy Thursdays. I'm so sad they are no longer around.



Thanks Giving 2011


I took my own take on this sketch. I like the quilted like look. It is from Sketchabilities.
Thanks for looking at my scrapping adventures! Have a great day and go create something!


No comments:

Post a Comment